- YOYO has a market cap under $7.5 million
- More than 3000 transactions per second processing capacity
- Plans to enable content rewards from Q1 2019
YOYO, is a clever acronym for “You Own Your Own Words.” YOYOW trades under the ticker symbol YOYO. The concept behind YOYO is very simple; you own what you create. The content a user creates deserves to be rewarded.
What makes YOYO a unique acquisition target, especially during this week’s correction are multiple things:
- Confirmation speeds of 3 seconds compared to BTC’s 10 minutes.
- Processing capacity of more than 3,000 transactions per second.
- The first blockchain authorization login.
- Network governance for token holders.
- The total circulating supply is equal to the total supply.
- This means all coins are in circulation and the team is unlikely to be able to ‘dump’ on the market during major price shifts.
- The market cap is under $7.5 million and is traded on Top 3 exchanges.
- 2018 Q3: dApps were integrated.
- 2018 Q4: Token Feature Optimization, Authorization Feature, Lockup Feature, and Dividend.
- 2019 Q1: Enable Content Rewards
There are almost 10 reasons that make YOYO a short-term acquisition target as they roll out their content rewards at the beginning of next quarter. Confirmation speeds of just seconds means your cryptocurrency can be sent anywhere and received before a sentence can be completed. Being able to process 3,000 transactions per second means as a payment for content provider they will be well ahead of the curve.
YOYO intends to be the first blockchain with authorization login. This feature will separate YOYO from the majority of other similar content platforms. Those who hold tokens of any cryptocurrency appreciate being able to help govern the platform, this is implemented for YOYO imminently.
The market cap of YOYO being under $7.5 million makes it a ripe target for rapid growth as any substantial news or meeting of deadlines will push the market cap exponentially higher.
Even through the bear market, YOYO continued to integrate dApps while building out their reward and incentive platforms. This quarter has the implantation of many of YOYO’s coin features. This includes their Authorization Feature, Lockup Feature, Dividend, and Governance.
It does not appear that either BCH fork added any value to the cryptocurrency space but instead created a 48-hour correction. Due to their lack of adding real value or utility both BCH forks should be avoided.
YOYO is a project that deserves the attention being diverted to unnecessary forks and market corrections.
Look for YOYO to outperform during any rebound the next few days and the possible upcoming bull run.