- In February 2019, PundiX formed partnerships both with small merchants and blockchain-oriented financial institutions
- PundiX also attended several major events, including MWC19
- The company continues to develop its XPhone and XPOS
New Real-World partnerships
Adoption is crucial for any blockchain project, especially for a platform the main goal of which is to make purchasing goods and services using cryptocurrency easier for users.
In February, PundiX managed to form several partnerships both with small merchants and blockchain-oriented financial institutions all around the world. These include:
- Villa Retiro – Spain-based five star hotel, which incorporates the first Michelin restaurant in the world to accept cryptocurrencies
- iBank – Canadian financial institution focused on blockchain providing Huobi-supported OTC trading platform
- BlockPay – Australian distributor of PundiX’s XPOS terminal
The full list of partners can be found here.
Another factor for adoption of any cryptocurrency project is the availability of its token. In February, PundiX has announced that it is now possible to trade NPXS token on BitHumb exchange.
PundiX attended several public events in February in order to get exposure and introduce new people to the cryptocurrency world and company’s solutions.
One of these events was MWC19 hosted in Barcelona, Spain – the biggest mobile technology exhibition in the world. During the expo, PundiX CEO made a speech on how the blockchain technology could change the world and how the company will assist this revolution.
The company also showcased XPOS and XPhone to the general public, with a special demonstration made for Minister of Post, Telecommunication and Information Technology of Bangladesh.
The other event, STEP, happened in Dubai. The XPOS was well received by the 6000 people big audience mostly consisting of investors, entrepreneurs and influential speakers.
Development of the Products Continues
PundiX develops both software and hardware products; in February, there have been new developments in each of these categories. In the hardware department, the company has finally announced the specifications of the XPhone, which will sell for 599 USD.
As for the software, token unlock for NPXS and NPXSXEM has been accelerated. While the scheme was previously expected to work until 2021, the remaining token unlocks will now be executed during the period from April 1, 2019, to the end of June 2019.