- VeChainThor DLT solutions can now be deployed with a single click
- Blockchain solutions aimed towards enterprises
- VET currently trades at $0.004
Blockchain-based supply chain management project VeChain took to Medium on February 18, 2019, to announce the launch of their one-click solution into Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud platform which will enable an array of enterprises to deploy quick, transparent, and compliant blockchain applications.
Added Advantage with Amazon Web Services
VeChain is one of the leading blockchain projects with real life use cases of the emerging tech in the world of supply chain management. A number of use cases have already come to surface with promising results which are a testimony to the project’s vision.
VeChain’s Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) offering was initially launched in the year 2016. The solution is an amalgamation of technologies old and new, including NFC chips, RFID chips, blockchain technology, cryptography, identity verification system, Internet of Things (IoT), could computing solutions and other traditional IT mechanisms to offer a comprehensive blockchain solution to the interested parties.
AWS services enable one-click VeChainThor Blockchain deployment for enterprises.
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) February 18, 2019
The platform’s clientele ranges across industries, including supply chain, finance, medical, automobile, and food, among others. Some of the most prominent clients of the project include the likes of BMW, BYD Auto, BrightFood, DB Schenker, and D.I.G.
With the launch of VeChain’s one-click BaaS solution on the AWS CloudFormation platform, customers will be able to deploy in one click the BaaS solution doing away with the need for time consuming manual deployment prevalent in the emerging industry.
According to the official blog post, VeChain is also mulling adopting:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) to deploy the VeChainThor mainnet to allow data uploading and smart contract deployment.
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) for data persistence and cost reduction. Deployment of Amazon Redshift will improve data analysis efficiency for enterprise customers, connecting the enterprise ERP system with the blockchain system to conveniently call smart contracts, and upload data through standardized APIs.
- Amazon EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, and Amazon CloudFront on the application front to collect raw data from systems such as ERPs. At the back end of the applications, Amazon RDS will store and upload data to the blockchain through the interface.
As for compliance and regulations, VeChain trumps its competitors thanks to its partnership with DNV GL where the latter brings a host of compliance processes and system architecture.
At press time, the price of VET token sits at $0.004 with a total market cap of $241 million and 24-hour trading volume of $7.5 million.