BTCC, a leading cryptocurrency exchange, has launched tokenized futures, an innovative product that allows users to trade stocks and commodities with USDT. This innovative product is the first of its kind, and it allows users to access traditional markets, such as stocks and commodities, without opening a separate account on another exchange.
In this article, we will take a closer look at the available tokenized futures on the BTCC platform, the key features, and the benefits of trading with tokenized futures.
What Are Tokenized Futures?
Tokenized futures are innovative products invented by BTCC that allow users to trade stocks and commodities with USDT, a stablecoin pegged to the value of the US dollar. These tokenized futures are pegged at a 1:1 ratio with the market price of the target stock or commodity, and users can trade them during the trading hours of the underlying stock or commodity.
The BTCC platform currently offers tokenized futures of popular stocks, such as Apple (AAPL), Amazon (AMZN), Coca-Cola (KO), Microsoft (MSFT), Netflix (NFLX), and Tesla (TSLA), as well as tokenized commodity futures of gold and silver.
Tokenized futures offer a number of benefits to traders, including the flexibility of leverage, which ranges from 1-150x, and the ability to hold them for as long as desired. Additionally, trading tokenized futures offers the benefits of convenience and flexibility as users can access traditional markets without opening a separate account on another exchange.
Tokenized Futures vs Cryptocurrency Futures
Tokenized futures and cryptocurrency futures share some similarities, but they also have some key differences.
- Trading hours: Cryptocurrency futures can be traded 24/7, while the trading hours of tokenized futures are tied to the trading hours of the stocks/commodities. For example, tokenized US stocks are only available for trading during the trading hours of the US stock market. Users can find the trading hours of each tokenized future contract on the product’s intro page.
- Prices: The price of BTCC’s tokenized futures is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with the market price of the target stock/commodity.
- Leverage: The leverage of BTCC tokenized futures is relatively higher (20-150x). Traders are advised to select the leverage based on their own risk tolerance, and traders should trade cautiously.
- Tokenized stock futures: BTCC tokenized stock futures trading differs from traditional stock trading. BTCC only provides contract trading services of the underlying stocks. When the underlying stock carries out corporate actions such as dividends and bonuses, please note that users on BTCC will not be entitled to those corporate actions.
- Details: For the details of each tokenized futures contract, they can be found on each tokenized future contract’s intro page.
Current Tokenized Futures Offered on BTCC
Below shows a list of the tokenized futures that are currently available on the BTCC platform.
Tokenized futures are available for all users on the BTCC platform. Sign up today to trade stocks and commodities.
Why Trade on BTCC?
There are several reasons why traders may choose to trade on BTCC. For instance, BTCC puts a premium on maintaining a secure environment. Whether it’s about the assets of users or the safety of the platform, BTCC is constantly updating its security measures in order to provide a safe and secure trading environment for its users located all over the world.
In the past 11 years, there has not been a single security breach at BTCC. The team works hard to protect its users’ assets by using security procedures that are at the forefront of the industry. The trust of its users is of the utmost importance to BTCC, and the company does everything in its power to ensure that user deposits on the BTCC platform are safe and secure.
In addition, within the framework of lawfulness and compliance, the BTCC places a significant amount of importance on the operation of its company in a variety of nations and areas. At this time, the BTCC has been granted regulatory licenses in a number of different countries, including the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Another reason for trading on BTCC is that it provides users with a diverse collection of trading choices and instruments, such as variable leverage of up to 150x. One of the most significant benefits offered by BTCC is its leading position in the market’s liquidity, which enables traders to enter and exit positions in a speedy and seamless manner.
Users are able to evaluate the platform’s liquidity by taking use of the non-expiring demo trading account offered by the exchange. The Order Book of the exchange gives essential information regarding the liquidity of the exchange. The fact that all of the cryptocurrencies that can be traded on BTCC are very liquid despite the fact that the platform does not provide the biggest range of cryptocurrencies on the market makes it a popular choice among traders.
Lastly, new BTCC users are eligible for an exclusive bonus that BTCC provides. Users can join BTCC and make a deposit to receive bonuses of up to 3,500 USDT in total value. After successfully registering with BTCC, users can have 30 days to meet the required deposit amounts before they are eligible to get the bonus that corresponds to their level of achievement.
In conclusion, BTCC‘s tokenized futures are an innovative product that allows users to access traditional markets, such as stocks and commodities, without opening a separate account on another exchange. Crypto traders can easily branch out to other product types on the exchange to diversify their portfolios on BTCC. Sign up now to get exclusive rewards for new users.